- Glasgow Caledonian University: 2010 -11: MA TV Fiction Writing (Distinction)
- The Open University: 2004-09: BA (Hons) Humanities with Literature (1st Class)
- The Open University: 2008 -09: Diploma Creative Writing (Distinction)
- Darpana Academy, India: 1993-94 – Indian Performance Foundation
- Ecole Philippe Gaulier: 1990-91 Devised Theatre
- East 15 Acting School: 1985-86: Post Graduate Diploma in Acting
Awards and Scholarships
- Creative Scotland Writers Bursary 2015
- Glasgow Caledonian University, MA Graduate of the Year Award 2011
- Anne McManus & Eileen Gallagher (SHED Media) Scholarship 2010
- Ignite Award: Playwrights Studio Scotland 2006
- Scottish Arts Council: Darpana Academy Travel Bursary 1994
Other Work Experience
- 2011 – 2018 Creative Writing & Drama Tutor at HMP Shotts
- 2005 – 2011 Specialist Advisor in Drama for Scottish Arts Council
- 2006 – 2009 Performance Reviewer for National Council for Drama Training.
- 2001 – 2004 Outside Assessor – Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama
- 2000 – 2005 International School Theatre Association (ISTA) Tutor
- 2005 – 2005 Researcher in Racism for Glasgow University & Strathclyde Police
- 1990 – 1991 Journalist for Culture City Magazine
- 1980 – 1981 Trained as General Nurse at Royal Alexandra Infirmary, Paisley.
- 1979 – 1980 Journalist for Scottish Universal Newspape
Stage Acting Credits:
Role Play Experience
- Interact: Police Scotland, Fire & Rescue, NHS GP Training
- MBA: Royal Bank of Scotland
- Taylor-Clarke Partnership: First Rail,
- Bold – Brackenridge: Crisis Management.
- Independent: Procurator Fiscal Office,
- The Poetry Post Box: Permanent ceramic installation in Glasgow Botanic Gardens.
Links To Other Work Related Sites:
Actor’s Spotlight Page – Full Acting CV & Other Performance Related Credits
Scottish Book Trust Live Literature – Author page
Playwrights Studio Scotland– Playwright page
Agent: Lovett Logan Associates – Contact for Most Performance Related Work.